Doug Wilson, City Councilman,Accountant, Badass

I could easily write all night about how much I love the television show Weeds. Instead, I want to talk about Kevin Nealon's character Doug Wilson. Spoilers---You've been warned.

Doug Wilson may play the clown but he is without a doubt worthy of the title, Badass. This man crushes his enemies. He is also responsible for delivering lines like this: "It's like Amsterdam, only you don't have to visit the Anne Frank House and pretend to be all sad and shit."

If that's not badass enough, he also said this:"Nobody likes your wife, you don't even like her. I could stand up on that podium tomorrow night and take a shit on one of those Make A Wish cancer kids, and people still vote for me. 'Cause they hate your wife...and I'm likable."



My all time personal favorite Doug Wilson being a badass moment is one I really can't describe without ruining the moment. I have attached the clip for your viewing pleasure. NOT safe for work, or children



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJEj_I38kLA

THAT was badass.


No comments: